Winnipeg's real estate market has continued to show steady growth. The 2010 General Assessment was based on April 1, 2008 market values while 2012 is based on April 1, 2010.
- The value of residential properties (four dwelling units and under) increased 13%.
- The market value of multi-family housing (5 dwelling units and up) has risen by 25%.
- The market value of condominiums and cooperative housing has risen 10%.
- The value of office/retail properties has risen 13%.
- The value of industrial properties has risen 12%.
The 2012 Property Assessment Roll has been delivered with Property Assessment Notices being mailed to the owners of more than 200,000 properties in the City of Winnipeg.
- Valuation of Residential and Condominium Properties (pdf, 137kb)
This page contains information about the processes used in the valuation of commercial properties. Files are in PDF format and can be printed.
Last update: 06.06.2011
* Top of Page